Scholarships in USA, Fulbright scholarship 2017-2018 for Bangladeshi Students
Name of Scholarship: USA Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2017-2018
Scholarship Provider: The Government of USA
Scholarship for: Masters Level.
Contact Details : Below of this article.
1. Bangladeshi Applicants Have at least a four-year bachelor’s degree, with an outstanding academic record (preferably first class); those holding Bangladeshi master’s degrees are also eligible.
2. Applicants Not have degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program.
3. Not hold a master’s degree from any third country.
4. Have at least two years full-time professional experience.
5. Have relevant degrees or professional experience in their proposed field of study.
6. Be under 32 years old.
7. Be fluent in English.
8. Be in good health.
9. Be Bangladeshi citizens residing in Bangladesh at the time of application.
10. Agree to return to Bangladesh on completion of studies in the U.S.
11. Be willing to refund the cost of the return ticket if they return home before completion of the degree.
Candidates are advised to prepare well in advance to be able to secure a competitive score
a. round-trip airfare
b. tuition and related academic fees
c. monthly stipend for room, board, and incidental expenses, book allowance, health and accident insurance,
d. travel allowance and excess baggage allowance,
e. and pre-academic English language training (if necessary).How to Apply:
For detailed instructions on how to fill out the online application form and the link to the online application site are available at:Fulbright scholarship.
Applicants may access the online application directly at Apply.
Prospective applicants must also submit the following supplemental forms electronically into the application by April 28, 2016:
01. Please upload attested copies of Academic Transcripts; Certificates from each post-secondary institution (bachelors and masters); Academic Records Information Form; and the Signature form into the application.
02. Three Letters of Reference – Reference letters should be submitted online as well.
Please note, hard copies of the supplemental forms do not need to be submitted to the American Center.
U.S. Embassy Dhaka
Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Visit Website* Study in USA from Bangladesh, Study in USA for Bangladeshi Students, Study in USA with scholarships, Study in USA for Bangladeshi students with scholarships, Fulbright scholarship, Fulbright scholarship in USA, Fulbright scholarship 2017, Fulbright scholarship Bangladesh, Fulbright scholarship for Bangladeshi students