Apply for Masters Scholarship Programme 2018 at University of Nottingham, UK for Bangladeshi and International Students
Scholarships Provider: the University of Nottingham UK
Scholarships to Study in UK
Application Deadline: 23 March 2018
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses. 105 scholarships are available for 2018 entry:
30 x 100% tuition fee
75 x 50% of tuition fees
UK, China, Malaysia
- An opportunity to study in a developed country with scholarship and getting exposed to many research level and an opportunity to acquire relevant knowledge in one’s own field.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are a national (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed in the official program
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have not already studied outside of your home country
- Are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school/department is in):
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country.
- Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply
Eligible Regions: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
For Apply and details please click on the following link: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/masters-scholarships/dev-sol-masters.aspx