Apply for Full MBA Scholarship at The Peking University in China for International Students
Scholarship Provider: The Peking University
Country to study in: China
Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
When To Apply:
- February 23, 2018 (Deadline for Round 3)
- March 9, 2018 (Deadline for Round 4)
- April 6, 2018 (Deadline for Round 5)
- April 20, 2018 (Deadline for Round 6)
*Each candidate will be invited to interview only once on a round basis
The Peking University Guanghua School of Management’s International MBA is a 2-year, full-time MBA program taught in English designed for high potential professionals who aspire to become international business leaders.
The program provides a holistic general management education with an emphasis on the reality of doing business in China. A rigorous curriculum covering core business practices ensures students enhance their abilities as leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs; whilst specialist subjects taught by China’s leading academics provide an in-depth understanding of China’s history, culture, and exceptional economy.
As graduates of China’s oldest and most prestigious university, students benefit from an outstanding alumni network that transcends all areas of Chinese business and political life. As China continues to develop and play an ever greater role in the global economy, the International MBA provides graduates unique opportunities to advance their careers in China and the wider global economy.
- The One Belt One Road Scholarships consists of both full and half scholarships towards the total tuition fee of your MBA degree at Guanghua, which will be offered commencing from 2018 entry.
- The One Belt One Road Initiative, or the ‘new Silk Road’, aims to create the world’s largest platform for economic cooperation across Asia, Europe, and Africa that reflects China’s political and strategic ambitions on the global stage.
To be eligible for the One Belt One Road Scholarship, you must meet all the following requirements:
- Be a national citizen of one of the countries in the OBOR action plan
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Completed the Guanghua MBA online application and the submission of all required supporting materials
Eligible Regions: Be a national citizen of one of the countries in the One Belt One Road Area
For information please click on this link: http://english.gsm.pku.edu.cn/mbas/en/P11803924791387517838595.html