Study in the US top Universities, How to Apply for an Postgraduate Degree Course in USA
There are some many reason why you are tempted to enroll for a postgraduate degree in USA and can not wait to experience the first day of the rest of your life. Before then all you required is go through the admission process.
Study in USA http://www.studentvisa4you.com/category/student-visa/usa-student-visa/
How to apply for a postgraduate degree
Since Master degree courses offer a specialization, admission requirements differ greatly. A number of specific requirements are higher than the general guidelines. Below are some of the documents you might need for application, besides the application form and the proof you paid the application tax of around 50 – 100 USD.
- A personal information form, which should be clear, concise and persuasive
- A transcript of academic records
- A Bachelor’s degree
- SAT or ACT exams or, in the case of some degree courses, GMAT results
- Usually, an IELTS score of a minimum of 7.0
- Letters of recommendation.
Before you apply, get informed if your Bachelor’s graduation diploma can be recognised by the American university of your choice.
Deadlines and key dates
- 18 months before the study begins: research, prepare for exams
- 12 – 14 months before: choose the schools, take the entrance exams, obtain forms
- 10 – 12 months before: get reference forms, request transcripts from school and write the application essay
- 10 months before line up the required financing, mail your application
Search through 21,534 Master programmes in the USA here! visit Studentvisa4you.com